Business DSL @ ETI
ETI Business Broadband solutions offer
DSL choices and provide a low cost alternative to expensive full time
leased T1 lines. These alternatives are practical for companies that
do not need the full bandwidth or performance of a T1 or higher line
circuit, but require a level of connectivity 50 times higher than
standard dialup and up to 12 times higher than 128K ISDN connections.
The ETI Biz DSL line gives you a Full-time Dedicated Broadband High
Speed connection to the Internet for a fraction of the cost of T1s
and even dedicated ISDN.
The BizPRO DSL lines gives you even more. Higher Speed
Broadband connectivity that you need for your enterprise users or
when you want to host your own servers on the Internet. Allowing for
Full-time Dedicated Broadband High Speed access for your entire network
including servers and workstations, the BizPRO packages can get your
company up and running on the Internet.
||already have DSL and considering switching?
ETI DSL Services is the answer.
More Value, Great Price & Excellent Service 24/7 from
a 18+ year-old company and one of the first few providers to successfully
deliver DSL services across the country.
ETI offers DSL Lines from Verizon, AT&T, Qwest & Covad. So switching
your existing DSL line is a snap with minimal downtime. And you'll save up to 20% by switching to ETI.
Contact our customer service department 888.429.8638 or pre-qualify
your location for this Service today, to see what service speeds you
can take advantage of.
- 20 Day Money Back Guarantee on any ADSL Order!
- Free National Dial Backup
- Free 10MB E-mail Ids
- Free Unlimited Usenet News Access
- Free 8 static IP addresses (optional)
- Free 20MB Web hosting space
- Free Toll Free 24/7 Customer Care Support
- Unlimited non-interactive Access
- Circuit & Internet Access fees Included
- LAN Connectivity/Server Hosting Allowed
- Equal downstream and upstream speeds (except ADSL)
- Professional Onsite Installation service
SOHO Class Services include:
5 10MB email accounts + 20MB Web Hosting + National Dial Backup + Dynamic IP
- SOHO PRO ADSL 3.0M/384K
- SOHO PRO ADSL 3.0M/512K
- SOHO PRO ADSL 3.0M/768K
- SOHO PRO ADSL 3.0M/896K
- SOHO PRO ADSL 5.0M/896K
- SOHO PRO ADSL 6.0M/768K
- SOHO PRO ADSL 7.0M/896K
- SOHO PRO ADSL 7.1M/768K
- SOHO Dry ADSL 1.5M/384K
- SOHO Dry ADSL 1.5M/768K
- SOHO Dry ADSL 3.0M/384K
- SOHO Dry ADSL 3.0M/768K
- SOHO Dry ADSL 6.0M/768K
Business Class w/SLA includes:
10 10MB email accounts + 20MB Web Hosting + National Dial Backup + 8 Static IPs
- Biz Dry IDSL 144K/144K
- Biz Dry SDSL 192K/192K
- Biz Dry SDSL 384K/384K
- BizPRO Dry SDSL 768K/768K
- BizPRO Dry SDSL 1.1M/1.1M
- BizPRO Dry SDSL 1.5M/1.5M
* Customer may provide Modem/Router if compatible. Please ask a CSR for details.
* ETI Provided ADSL Self Install Kit includes equipment & filters with instructions.
* ETI Business Class services are provided Professional Onsite Installation service as needed.
* Customer must have NIC (Ethernet Card) in computer(s) to be connected to this service.
* A "Dry" service type is implemented on a new dedicated copper line. Where a "Dry" service type is not selected, the service isimplemented on an existing copper line.
* 1 Static IP with NAT implementation assigns the public IP address to the modem/router and all customer devices are provided private IP addresses. Up to 254 private IP assigned devices may be connected.
* 8 Static IP option is the total subnet of addresses assigned to customer, of which 6 IPs addresses are useable. 1 IP is assigned to the router and the balance 5 IPs are available for customer devices. Private IP address assignment can not be used in this implementation. Use 1 IP with NAT implementation, if private IP address assignment is desired. Please ask a CSR for details or for additional configuration options.
Additional Service Bundles are available to add email accounts, web hosting accounts, additional IP addresses, additional domains and VPN services. Please ask your Team ETI representative for details.
Contact our customer service department 888.429.8638
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to pre-qualify your location for this Service today , to see what
service speeds your business can take advantage of.